Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Another Davis Update...Finally

Ok, time for another update. Let's see......Aaron is definitely growing up, and FAST. He will be 4 months old on the 20th of May. Yikes - It's like we'll wake up one day and overnight he has already learned how to make a new sound, and not to mention, LOUDER sounds, laugh, pick stuff up, and yep...eat a few solids. He is no longer a "bobble-head," as Matt and I used to call him...well, he has his moments, but he has definitely improved his head control. And sometimes you could swear that he is somehow holding an intellectual conversation with you as you ask him pointless, random questions and he looks right at you and does his monologue of baby babble and high-pitched squeals (wishful thinking - I know). But seriously, I am with him just about 24 hours a day and I still find myself thinking, "When the heck did he learn all of this stuff?" So we have definitely learned something about babies, when it comes to them growing up - "Blink, and you'll miss it!"

Matt is in the process of selling his computer. He was parting it out on E-Bay but is now reconsidering that route. One of his packages that was supposed to be shipped to Arizona, somehow wound up in Tennessee. Needless to say, the recipient is pretty mad at the moment. Maybe Craigslist is the way to go from now on...

As for me, that's a whole other blog...which isn't a bad idea. I may actually start a whole separate, personal blog. But geez...I barely have time for this one. =)

Aaron also had his first Easter!! (although we don't think he noticed.) We went to visit my family earlier in the day, the went off to Matt's parent's house. Matt's Mom hid eggs for all of us. Did I mention they were filled with money? I think we walked away with a cool $35.



Anyway, there is still tons more to blog about, like the huge 6 inch gash that is now in our bedroom wall as a result of an 8-inch drill bit accident (cable lines are obviously not easy to install in our home), a Mother's Day makeover, and oh yeah, did I mention there was a huge FIRE next door??

To be continued.......

1 comment: