Monday, July 2, 2012

My New Art Blog!


Hey friends and family! I just wanted to share the exciting news that my new art blog is up and running:  The Feather Artist at - www.TheFeatherArtist.com. On this blog I am going to be posting painting/drawing tips and art supply reviews regularly. I also have a YouTube channel set up in which I will be doing painting tutorials and additional art supply reviews. I haven't posted any videos yet, but they are coming soon.

Again, the website is completely new and only has 2 posts currently. But if you know anyone who is interested in art or is looking to get painting advice/tips, please refer them to my site. Thanks a lot! I appreciate it! Hope you all enjoy my blog! =)

Again, it is:
www.TheFeatherArtist.com

You can also visit my official website at www.FeatherArtByBrandyDavis.com
I am also on Facebook and Twitter.

Thanks! - Brandy

No comments:

Post a Comment